The Arbors - Services and Amenities
The Arbors Monthly Fee Includes:
- Spacious Room and Private Bath (suites available)
- Heating and Air Conditioning Individually Controlled
- Wall-to-Wall Carpeting, Furnishings, Custom Draperies and Bedspreads
- Bed and Bath Linens Provided and Laundered Regularly
- Daily Housekeeping Services
- 3 Delicious Meals Served Daily in our Dining Room
- Wide Variety of Menu Offerings
- Most Diets can be Accommodated
- Our Chef is a Graduate of the Culinary Institute of America
- Use of All Common Areas:
- Tastefully Appointed Lounge with Fireplace
- Quiet Alcoves
- Card Room & Snack Kitchen
- On-Site Parking
- Transportation on a Scheduled Basis to Local Doctors
- Transportation to Nearby Shopping Malls and Spring Lake Boardwalk
- Numerous and Varied Activities:
- Religious Services on premises
- Professional Entertainment
- Aerobic Exercise for Seniors
- Weekly Art Class
- Games, Bingo, Cards, Trivia
- Local Theater and Movies
- Our office is staffed 24 hours every day for your peace of mind.
- Private appointments are scheduled routinely with a nurse who oversees the general well-being of our residents.
- The Arbors is licensed by the State of New Jersey to monitor medications.
- Guests may choose to use their own furniture, or ours at no extra cost.
- The Arbors is a smoke-free building.
- A residents’ Beauty Parlor/Barber Shop is on the premises, and appointments may be scheduled 4 days a week.
- A storage area is provided for luggage, seasonal clothing and the like.
- While we encourage independence, our long-term goal is to have a resident stay in place with assistance, when needed. Personal assistance for bathing, dressing, etc. is available through the office.